Sunday 15 July 2012

Update - Sunday 15th of July

Things are a bit meh! at the moment. I'm not good, but I'm not bad either. I don't feel right, but there's nothing drastically wrong either. My dosage was doubled two weeks ago and possible effects (because I do believe some things are in my mind) are
  • Very sore feet*, upto a pain score of 7
  • Itchy and sore scalp (have to think about when I comb my hair)
  • Mouth ulcers, although I don't have any today
  • Dizzy spells
  • Travel sickness even when I'm driving (just plain weird!)
  • Sore hands which are sensitive to water temperature

Nothing to write home about, but its really getting me down. I like to walk, to improve my mood and for general fitness, but this is heavily curtailed. Am hoping I get used to it, if not, I'm not sure how long I can keep up with it.

On the plus side, blood pressure isn't any higher than it was and general nausea has gone (apart from the travel sickness)

Have got my six week review next week, will speak to the clinicians then

*the feet look like there are little pouches just under the skin, which are swollen. It doesn't appear to be the muscle but the skin which is sore. I am moisturising, moisturising, moisturising.

No comments:

Post a Comment