Sunday 17 June 2012

Day 6

And I think I'm starting to feel some effects even if they are only in my mind ( only!!? )

My feet are so sore and I haven't been over indulging in the exercise department either. I've bought some cushion soles for my shoes and invested in voltarol gel to rub in. Feeling quite good now!

My next tasks will be to get some Epsom Salts and start having a soothing soak each evening. Any excuse. Have also planned a shopping trip to get a couple more pairs of shoes, with plenty of support and cushioned soles. I don't want things to get worse, so am preparing accordingly.

Like I said, not sure this is an actual side effect or a figment of my mind, but dizziness has started too. I'm keeping an eye on it, could just be today. I've taken my blood pressure and all fine too, so it's not that.

All in all, feeling fine, everything, whether connected to the trial or not is manageable

No comments:

Post a Comment